2. What's something in your life right now that falls under the heading 'up in the air'?
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'?
This whole year I feel like I have been "floating on air" career wise. I made a change to leave teaching fifth grade to become a STEM teacher in a Title I school. I now teach Prek-5 and love every minute of it! I feel like I am rejuvenated. I've been "floating on air" all year!
Airhead, unfortunately it was me yesterday. I was such a ditz. I was tidying up my pantry and it was all done. I realized I forgot to put something in one of the bins, so instead of taking the bin off the shelf, I simply tried to lift the lid, and place the item in the bin. In return, I caused a chain reaction, which left me with a half of a container of cocoa powder pouring from the top of the pantry all the way to the bottom. Have you ever tried to clean up cocoa powder? Don't use a wet rag, go straight for the vacuum cleaner.
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
I have never been to the ALPS. If I was headed that way this summer a boat ride would be my choice.
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up?
Saying something was "bad" but meaning it was really good. That was very popular. At school, all my students are obsessed with "Bye Felicia." I must admit, I had to Google it to see what it meant! I felt so old.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So I've been actively tidying up my house using the Konmari method from the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I'm starting to think this could be my "nesting" phase. You know, how pregnant women in their third trimester start to organize and clean right before they go into labor? Perhaps we will be getting a call soon to say we have been matched with a birth mother. I hope so!!!