Monday, October 8, 2012

Catwalks, Cupcakes, and Conduct

So it has been a while since I have posted. It is amazing how times flies and life just consumes you. Two weekends ago, I had my first (and last) Model Boot camp. We spent 4 hours walking in heels, strutting our stuff, and even carrying books on our heads. It was exhausting!
The next night my family and I had a private photo shoot by the water. It was so perfect. I can't wait to see the final pics that will be used the night of the fashion show.

I've been baking again. This time for my colleague who has taught 5th grade with me for 12 years. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a caramel drizzle. They were yummy!
 
 
Now that October is underway,we have been in school almost 2 months. The beginning of the year is a time for establishing routines and reviewing expectations. I have my students use their Countywide Code of Conduct to act out positive and negative scenarios. We then add these pictures to our Class Code of Conduct. They love it!
 
This is one of my favorites to show "No Bullying!"
This is what the final display looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment