1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?
I haven't relocated in 3 years. We moved from a condo to a townhouse. We did it ourselves since the two locations were about 10 minutes apart. We are hoping to get a house of are own within the next two years, but we'll see.Least favorite thing about moving? Packing and unpacking.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
This may seem silly, but I tear up when I see amazing dance routines on SYTYCD. This past week, there was a beautiful routine about prejudice. There is something about music and dance that just bring tears to my eyes, for a good reason!
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
No rules, but I really need to lay down some with my future cars. My car is not horrible, it is more the big brown dog mobile, and dog hair and mud is a pain to keep clean.
|Who me? I never get dirty!|
4. Share a favorite song relating to cars and/or driving.
I love Fast Cars and Freedom by Rascal Flatts. It makes me smile every time I hear it. If I'm on my way to work and it comes on, I know it will be a good day : )
5. What's your most frequently visited drive-thru...Starbucks? the bank? the pharmacy? some other window?
This is a hard one. I don't know if there is one I frequent most often, but I really wish the Panera, Dunkin' or Starbucks near my school had a drive thru. It would be great, but no such luck.
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
I do agree. Sometimes you can make quick and easy decisions. Trust me, teachers have to do this all day long. But there are times, when people really need to think through what is the right thing to do. Some decisions you can't undo.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
The last time I was lost was last year. I was driving to another elementary school in the county to shadow a principal for a day as part of my leadership class.I put the address in my GPS, but it kept taking me to a post office and not the school. It kept repeating over and over, "You have arrived at your destination," when I obviously had not! I was so stressed, and I didn't want to cry and ruin my makeup. I knew I couldn't be late. I ended up figuring it out, but it was the worst.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Struggling with health issues this week. Trying to stay positive but I am feeling really discouraged. The after effects of cancer even 4 years later never let you forget what you have been through. Some days it is hard to stay strong, when you just want to feel healthy again. (Thanks for letting me vent.)