Monday, November 12, 2012

Pinterest Inpiration and a scare!


Is it possible for a website to change who you are or at least make you a little better? If so, Pinterest is my saving grace. As a teacher, I love Pinterest! This year my classroom took on a whole new level of color, creativity,  organization, and cuteness. I just had to share some of my Pinterest inspired products.First up---my teacher toolbox. I don't know why, but this box keeps me so organized, AND it keeps my desk drawers clean.

Next up, my adorable birthday balloons. My students get so excited just to pick out a balloon.
Also, bin ribbons. Seriously?? I have used bins like the one in this picture (dollar store) for years!! Never once did I think to run a ribbon through them.How simple?



The rest of the items are ones I actually found on Pinterest and printed off of another site. These are my favorite because I didn't do any of the work... tee hee. What is a teacher's motto? "Work smarter, not harder." (Took me a long time to learn this motto).
Voice level chart
Cute polka dot cards for my schedule.
These adorable sayings that I framed with $2.00 frames from Ikea.

On a more serious, and less classroom focused topic, two weeks ago I found another lump. Needless to say, I have been stressed beyond belief. I went last week to have it checked, especially since it was on my unlucky left side; the side that got me into this cancer mess in the first place. Of course I had to have two sonograms and a mammogram. Three hours later, no cancer! Just an oil cyst. Phew! I guess this is my "new normal" so to speak. There is a lot to be said for peace of mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment